REGULATIONS ON SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT IN THAI NGUYEN PROVINCE
- Households and individuals living in Thai Nguyen province (including foreigners).
- Agencies, organizations, service production and business establishments, investors in the construction and business of infrastructure of production, business and service centers, industrial clusters in Thai Nguyen province generated waste from daily-life activities and offices with a total volume of less than 300 kg/day may choose the form of daily-life solid waste management like households and individuals specified in Clause 1 of this Article.
- Agencies, organizations, service production and business establishments, investors in the construction and business of infrastructure of production, business and service area, industrial clusters that generate generated solid waste specified in Clause 2, Article 58 of Decree No. 08/2022/ND-CP are not regulated by this Regulation, they must transfer daily-life solid waste as prescribed in Clauses 2, 3, and 4. , 5 Article 58 of Decree No. 08/2022/ND-CP, except for the case specified in Clause 2 of this Article.
- Units and organizations participating in the service of collection, transportation and treatment of daily-life solid waste in the province.
- Other relevant organizations and individuals.
This Decision takes effect from December 1, 2022.